Jalapeño Cream Cheese Bites
Here's a super easy bite-sized appetizer that's in the oven in five minutes and ready in 20! Jalapeño Cream Cheese Bites combine cream cheese and candied jalapeño's in a crescent roll shell that's just the right amount of heat and melty cheese!
Skill Level: easy
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- Candied jalapeño
- 1 crescent roll sheet
- 1 block of cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Cut puff pastry sheets into 24 equal squares and place into mini muffin tins, pressing them into the shape of the tin.
- Place a teaspoon in the center of the pastry
- Top with a candied jalapeño ring.
- Bake 12 minutes or until pastry corners are toasted light brown.
- Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
What combinations would you like to try?
Recommended For You
Sign Up For Exclusive Deals and Recipes
Stay up to date with the latest and greatest! You'll have early access to new products and recipes and get exclusive deals and offers.