Brie Bites with Cranberry Apple Jam or Apple Butter
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 jar cranberry apple jam or apple butter
- 1 crescent roll sheet
- 1 brie triangle cubed
- fresh rosemary sprigs
- chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375˚ F
- Cut puff pastry sheets into 24 equal squares and place into mini muffin tins, pressing them into the shape of the tin.
- Place a 1-inch cube of brie in the center of the pastry and top with a teaspoon of cranberry apple jam or apple butter
- Sprinkle chopped pecans and top with a sprig of fresh rosemary.
- Bake 12 minutes or until pastry corners are toasted light brown.
- Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
Sign Up For Exclusive Deals and Recipes
Stay up to date with the latest and greatest! You'll have early access to new products and recipes and get exclusive deals and offers.
This field is required