New England Cranberry Apple Stuffing
We're thankful for homemade stuffing on Thanksgiving. The boxes are great in a pinch, but they don't belong on your Thanksgiving table. Here's an easy and delicious recipe that takes about 20 minutes to throw together but tastes like you spent all day.
Skill Level: easy
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound sausage crumbles
- 1 small diced onion
- 1 diced celery stalk
- 1 jar cranberry apple jam
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 loaf day old bread cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large sauce pan and brown sausage
- Add onions and celery and sauté until onions become translucent.
- Add stock, butter and cranberry apple jam and bring to a simmer.
- In a large stainless steel bowl, pour contents over bread cubes and mix well adding more stock as necessary.
- Scoop stuffing into a casserole dish, cover with foil and cook in a 375 degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until hot.
What's your favorite stuffing?
Recommended For You
Sign Up For Exclusive Deals and Recipes
Stay up to date with the latest and greatest! You'll have early access to new products and recipes and get exclusive deals and offers.