What's better than pumpkin pie? Pumpkin pie with apple butter and a toasted marshmallow topping.
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 can spiced pumpkin pie filling
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14oz
- 2 eggs
- Apple Butter
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 425˚ F
- Whisk together pumpkin, condensed milk and eggs in a medium sized bowl
- Evenly cover bottom of crust with 1/2 jar of apple butter
- Fill crust with pumpkin mix
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes
- Reduce temperature to 350 and bake for 35 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean
- Let cool
- Evenly coat top of pie with remaining Apple Butter
- Cover top of pie with mini marshmallows
- Place on upper rack and toast marshmallows under broiler paying close attention not to burn. If you do burn them, you can take them off and try again.
Sign Up For Exclusive Deals and Recipes
Stay up to date with the latest and greatest! You'll have early access to new products and recipes and get exclusive deals and offers.